Who are we?
At Lenses.io we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new and disruptive way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product, Lenses, delivers an amazing developer experience for building & operating streaming data applications. It makes working with leading open-source technologies such as Apache Kafka & Kubernetes accessible for more than ten thousand engineers, and operationalizes them for both enterprises including Daimler-Benz and startups such as Babylon Health.
If you're curious, love challenges, and have a great sense of humour then Lenses is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
Our product team is working at the intersection of product design and delivery, customer success, marketingand engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers. As part of our product team, you will be contributing to our product strategy, collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders, analyze metrics, create our roadmap, curate backlogs all the way to product releases and evaluate solutions success.
- Delivery: Defining business cases, drive project kick offs, refine the backlog and define sprint goals and keep track of delivery
- Define product specs, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA and Release teams to plan, drive and execute product releasecycles
- Align with other teams across the company to ensure our roadmap is unblocked and timelines are in-sync
- Make trade-off decisions on platform product features
- Customer focused: day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product management lifecycle andinclude deep interaction with customers, sales, and engineering:
- Empathise with our customers, care deeply about their problems to deliver valuable solutions and seamless experiences to operate streaming data and DataOps initiatives
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs to drive customer success
- Interact and collaborate with Support and field teams, to understand customer issues and drive business outcomes
- Collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content
- Developing the product roadmap, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Believe in the value of great enterprise UX across API’s, CLI’s and UI’s
- Measure and report the adoption, performance, and revenue to drive and facilitate product decisions with our stakeholders
What you will bring:
We are looking for team members who are enjoying shipping world-class products in a fast-growing industry. Have passion about data technologies and making real-time data experiences for application developers, data engineers and data scientists to drive Customers’ strategic initiatives to a real-time business.
Our ideal candidates enjoy working closely with Customers, empathize on their problems and want to make them successful with our product.
- Data oriented background
- Strong experience as a Product Manager with data and analytics products and enterprise applications
- Good knowledge with Big Data technologies, Apache Kafka, Databases, understand streaming concepts& data integration scenarios, SQL & Rest APIs, Kubernetes, Cloud providers and DevOps practices
- Ability toBuild compelling and high impact data platform capabilities, based on deep understanding of customer needs & market trends, translating them into clear priorities and product roadmap
- Ability to understand technical challenges and contribute to solutions in collaboration with theengineers and stakeholders
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders and build relationships, and be the ‘go-to’ person for his part ofthe product
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and featuresinto simple concepts and presentations
- Fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English
- Enjoyment working with remote teams
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- Lenses.io is part of Celonis, the Decacorn in the enterprise software industry, giving you the opportunity to compete on the world stage.
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied globally. This will give you unique insights that are immensely valuable and rare.
- We are ready to rock the market and offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and strong global and local benefits.
- You will be joining an awesome, constantly evolving and vibrant environment.
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth.
- Work with exceptional, diverse, professional people at the forefront of their fields.
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.