Who are we?
At Lenses.io we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new and disruptive way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product, Lenses, delivers an amazing developer experience for building & operating streaming data applications. It makes working with leading open-source technologies such as Apache Kafka & Kubernetes accessible for more than ten thousand engineers, and operationalizes them for both enterprises including Daimler-Benz and startups such as Babylon Health.
If you're curious, love challenges, and have a great sense of humour then Lenses is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Take part in all stages of the development process, from requirements gathering to implementation and testing.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams and collaborate closely with neighbouring disciplines, such as UX Designers, BackEnd Developers, DevOps, Product Managers
- Participate in an Agile environment, with clear goals and fast releases.
- Take part in knowledge sharing sessions with the rest of the UI Engineers or in company-wide ones.
- Make use of the latest tools, libs and frameworks available in the Front-End space.
- Help build the DataOps platform of the future
What you will bring:
- Motivated to deliver and improve his/her knowledge constantly
- Proven front end development experience, with a focus on building single-page web applications.
- Ability to write clean code and understand when a particular part of the code needs to be refactored, what type of design patterns to use, etc.
- Experience building design systems with Styled Components, Typescript and ReactJS.
- Advanced React concepts and patterns.
- Solid HTML & CSS knowledge and ability to structure layouts with minimal and clear structure.
- Knowledge of the Front-End Development ecosystem, web tooling such as NPM, YARN, Webpack, etc.
- Know-how on ways to debug code, investigate performance issues, track issues, and fix them
- Some Experience with testing Frameworks such as JEST, React Testing Library and Cypress.
- Excellent spoken / written communication in English
Good to have experience with:
- Global State management Libraries. (such as Redux, MobX)
- Rx.js, Ramda
- Cypress or other E2E testing frameworks
- WebSockets or other type of streaming data
- Experience working with a live Component Library such as Fractal or Storybook
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- Lenses.io is part of Celonis, the Decacorn in the enterprise software industry, giving you the opportunity to compete on the world stage.
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied globally. This will give you unique insights that are immensely valuable and rare.
- We are ready to rock the market and offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and strong global and local benefits.
- You will be joining an awesome, constantly evolving and vibrant environment.
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth.
- Work with exceptional, diverse, professional people at the forefront of their fields.
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.