Who are we?
At Lenses.io we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new and disruptive way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product, Lenses, delivers an amazing developer experience for building & operating streaming data applications. It makes working with leading open-source technologies such as Apache Kafka & Kubernetes accessible for more than ten thousand engineers, and operationalizes them for both enterprises including Daimler-Benz and startups such as Babylon Health.
If you're curious, love challenges, and have a great sense of humour then Lenses is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
The UX team sits at the intersection of product design, business, and engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers. We are looking for team members who are passionate about turning real-time data flowing through business, data sources, apps and processes into experiences so different types of personas can access, interact and take actions.
As a UX Architect you will focus on the structure and flow of our product. You will partner with business experts and product managers to understand how the end user interacts with the apps, and then design and develop the structure, layouts and flows to make the execution of daily work easier and more successful. By using your UX skills in wireframing and prototyping, user research and user testing, organizing information and layout, as well as analytics and metrics - you will drive innovation and explore new ways of how to solve problems for our end users and their use cases. Your mission will be to identify user problems and drive the creation of effective user-interfaces and experiences, and you will work in cross-functional teams with product managers and engineers.
- Continuously raise the bar of quality in experience and design
- Set strategy on product experience and design, collect and analyse feedback from users withqualitative and quantitative metrics
- Work with customers and stakeholders to give and solicit feedback
What you will bring:
- A degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Engineering, Psychology or similar
- Strong proven experience in similar position, designing software products or complex enterpriseapplications ( & understand on-prem software ideocracies), ideally with experience in the field of dataengineering or data related projects
- Ability to turn complex business requirements into great experiences, easy to understand and use
- Can use prototyping as a method to demonstrate your ideas, comfortable iterating fast on low fidelity
- Collaborate and review new designs, and work closely with engineering teams to understand problemsand create solutions
- Knowledge on how to gather needs and validate concepts with customers
- Strong user-centric mindset and approach to design
- Ability to translate business goals and user needs into a constantly evolving set of best practice UXguidelines geared to giving our customers an optimum experience
- Solid experience in data visualization and information architecture
- An active contribution to the design system, scoping, and creating new components
- A portfolio that demonstrates your UX skills and process
- Enjoyment working with remote teams and embrace a dynamic working environment that isundergoing a high pace of transformation change.
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- Lenses.io is part of Celonis, the Decacorn in the enterprise software industry, giving you the opportunity to compete on the world stage.
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied globally. This will give you unique insights that are immensely valuable and rare.
- We are ready to rock the market and offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and strong global and local benefits.
- You will be joining an awesome, constantly evolving and vibrant environment.
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth.
- Work with exceptional, diverse, professional people at the forefront of their fields.
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.