Who are we?
At Lenses.io we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new and disruptive way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product, Lenses, delivers an amazing developer experience for building & operating streaming data applications. It makes working with leading open-source technologies such as Apache Kafka & Kubernetes accessible for more than ten thousand engineers, and operationalizes them for both enterprises including Daimler-Benz and startups such as Babylon Health.
If you're curious, love challenges, and have a great sense of humour then Lenses is the place for you!
As a Lenses.io SDET you will:
- Work in an agile environment to deliver robust quality products sprint after sprint, release after release
- Champion testing practices within teams and help shape their testing strategy
- Keep the team focused on the value and quality of User stories and highlight testability concerns in applying quality criteria to improve understanding and estimation
- Identify what should, could and should not be automated and liaise closely with colleagues to ensure sufficient coverage while avoiding duplication of test effort
- Design and implement test automation frameworks that standardise approaches and guide good practices
- Keep automation current and flexible by discussing, innovating, evolving and maintaining the patterns, tooling and direction
- Increase automated test coverage to support and streamline the testing effort
- Build quality gates into Continuous Delivery pipelines so that automated tests are run often and fail fast to provide earlier feedback
- Identify test environments and datasets according to the type of testing being conducted
- Build tools to generate test data and provision test environments with datasets
- Utilise and develop test-double tooling to facilitate unit and integration testing
- Conduct Exploratory testing to discover important bugs more quickly
- Investigate and reproduce bugs reported by customers
- Create automated tests to verify bug fixes
- Help upskill and mentor existing team members in test automation best practices through coaching and pair programming
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.