Who are we?
At Lenses.io we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new and disruptive way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product, Lenses, delivers an amazing developer experience for building & operating streaming data applications. It makes working with leading open-source technologies such as Apache Kafka & Kubernetes accessible for more than ten thousand engineers, and operationalizes them for both enterprises including Daimler-Benz and startups such as Babylon Health.
If you're curious, love challenges, and have a great sense of humour then Lenses is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Lead technical engagements where we prove the potential of Lenses through discovery, demos, and POCs
- Become a trusted advisor for our customers offering best-practices, recommendations, and tips
- Be a key player in scaling our US business, working closely with sales, marketing, & engineering teams
- Engage with our customer base and in our vibrant community
- Be one of our evangelists in the US for Lenses.io and DataOps with customers, and through engaging content
What you will bring:
- Selling into engineering or operations teams in large organizations with a go-getter attitude
- Ability to present strong technical arguments and best practices bringing inspiration to customers
- Good knowledge of streaming or messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, Rabbit MQ, JMS, as well as Linux operating systems and first principles
- Aptitude in system administration and cloud services and some experience working in data analytics
- Strong emotional intelligence helping product/tech teams to navigate a customer's challenges
- Business acumen, strong critical thinking, and root-cause analysis as well as strong written and oral skills
- Working with integrity, proactively follow new trends and technologies in the data analytics and engineering markets
- Experience in building, running, or architecting distributed technologies and/or selling DevOps tooling is a bonus
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- Lenses.io is part of Celonis, the Decacorn in the enterprise software industry, giving you the opportunity to compete on the world stage.
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied globally. This will give you unique insights that are immensely valuable and rare.
- We are ready to rock the market and offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and strong global and local benefits.
- You will be joining an awesome, constantly evolving and vibrant environment.
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth.
- Work with exceptional, diverse, professional people at the forefront of their fields.
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.