Who are we?
At Lenses.io we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new and disruptive way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product, Lenses, delivers an amazing developer experience for building & operating streaming data applications. It makes working with leading open-source technologies such as Apache Kafka & Kubernetes accessible for more than ten thousand engineers, and operationalizes them for both enterprises including Daimler-Benz and startups such as Babylon Health.
If you're curious, love challenges, and have a great sense of humour then Lenses is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
- You will work with new prospects and existing customers. You will use your sales skills to nurture, prospect, and close opportunities. You have a strong background of successfully selling software and services, and building strong relationships with customers.
- You will meet/exceed assigned revenue goals, for a specific territory, working with our team solutions architects, sales development reps and partner managers. You will follow up on leads, perform detailed discovery, use product demos for qualified customers and lead the technical evaluation process with thesupport of a solutions architect and sales engineer.
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments, good qualification techniques and consistently deliver against that forecast.
What you will bring:
- Experience in selling enterprise IT software solutions (preferably related to big data, data operations, or data management technologies)
- Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from beginning to end and being responsible for achieving your own target
- Strong reputation of exceeding sales targets (you are in the top 10%-20% on your sales team/organisation)
- Successful in finding and uncovering opportunities with new customers, using social media, research, creative prospecting tactics and hunting activities
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal, communication, presentation and social skills
- You have shown strong technical understanding and passionate about technology sales
- Excellent listening skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a team player
- Willingness and desire to learn new things and ways to be more efficient and improve
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- Lenses.io is part of Celonis, the Decacorn in the enterprise software industry, giving you the opportunity to compete on the world stage.
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied globally. This will give you unique insights that are immensely valuable and rare.
- We are ready to rock the market and offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and strong global and local benefits.
- You will be joining an awesome, constantly evolving and vibrant environment.
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth.
- Work with exceptional, diverse, professional people at the forefront of their fields.
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.