18 Jan 2017
Read in about 1 min
- How to simplify your ETL process using Kafka Connect for (E) and (L).
- Introducing KCQL - the Kafka Connect Query Language for fast-data pipelines.
- Using KCQL to set up Kafka Connectors for popular in-memory and analytical systems (live demos) such as HazelCast, Redis and InfluxDB.
- Use fast-data-dev docker for your Kafka development environment.
- Enhancing your existing Cloudera (Hadoop) clusters with fast-data capabilities.
Cloudera CSD documentation http://docs.landoop.com
Did you like this article?
Industrialize your Kafka with Lenses
Try Lenses Free