At Lenses.io we believe the future is data-driven.
Building and operating data platforms must be accessible to everyone. Lenses provides a simple
way to operate data with confidence, governance and security, allowing users to accelerate delivery.
An amazing opportunity to join a high-growth tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee, you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning. Our DataOps platform adoption is growing and we need help to speed up the development of new features. The agenda is quite packed and we are looking for a UI engineer to join our team and work closely with the UI teams in order deliver the next iterations of Lenses.
- You will own and lead the design direction of a feature from the moment you receive, define or co-create the feature specifications all the way to its delivery to the end users
- As the first employee of this discipline you will establish the Design Ops function in the organization. This means evangelizing the discipline across multiple feature teams, setting up the tools (such as component libraries) and processes (such as automated UI testing)
- You will use your design tools of choice, design directly in code or pair with front end developers
- You will overlap and collaborate closely with neighbouring disciplines, such as UX Designers, Front End developers, Product Managers
- You will work in multidisciplinary teams, iterating on biweekly sprints following the Scrum agile framework
- You will talk to users about their pain points around the various User Interfaces of the Product