At Lenses.io, we believe the future is data-driven. Building and operating data platforms must be accessible to everyone. Lenses provides a simple way to operate data with confidence, governance and security, allowing users to accelerate delivery.
As a Sales Engineer, integrated with sales teams, you are a technical champion advising and helping Lenses deliver immediate value to potential customers in both pre and post sales phases. Using your close customer relationship and “boots on the ground” experience you will help drive the roadmap for Lenses, shaping the future of DataOps.
The engineering culture at Lenses takes pride in technical excellence, we want the best, but we also have quality and delivery ingrained in our DNA. Backed by industry experts defining and driving the DataOps vision, are you ready to work with Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, Redis, Kubernetes, every data system imaginable and all major Clouds?
If you are smart, open minded, hungry and eager to learn then Lenses is the place for you!
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth
- Working with the hottest and coolest technologies
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- The flexibility and mindset of a startup, no suits, no limitations
- An opportunity to collaborate with exceptional, professional people in their fields
- Flexible working hours
- Public speaking
- An awesome working environment with colleagues from our offices in London, Athens, New York, Amsterdam
- Experience working with sales teams
- Experience running customer facing demos
- Networking in the technical community
- Client side solution engineering for distributed systems like messaging, infrastructure or big data projects and ETL integrations
- Ability to present and communicate solutions, features, business value and vision to all audiences including C-level
- Excellent view of industry challenges and market trends
- Ability to understand customers’ business requirements and initiatives
- Knowledge of Java, Scala or Kotlin
- Able to contribute to the Lenses ecosystem and demo end to end capabilities
- Able to produce blog content
- Able to produce documentation to support the sales team
- Willing to evangelize and promote Lenses in public speaking engagements
- Experience with Apache Kafka or other systems such as Apache Pulsar or Redis is a bonus