Who we are:
At Lenses.io, we believe the future is data-driven. Building and operating data platforms must be accessible to everyone. Lenses provides a simple way to operate data with confidence, governance and security, allowing users to accelerate delivery.
We work with some of the most cutting edge organisations in the world. Ones that use the latest technologies to power their business forward with data-products.
For us, the answer is DataOps with a solution that brings people closer together and brings data closer to people, allowing them to focus on delivering data products without the heartburn.
This is an amazing moment to join a high-growth tech startup on the ground floor as a product manager. You will enjoy the opportunity for rapid learning and career progression; shape the product into an amazing data experience. If you're curious, love challenges, and have a great sense of humor then Lenses is the place for you!
- Define and own our product strategy and roadmap
- Constantly revisit product launch process and coordinate all of the activities required
- Facilitate workshops with product stakeholders and present the learnings in actionable items in order to make more intelligent product direction
- Collaborate with UX design to map flows, prototype ideas, review learnings
- Actively monitor a feature’s post-release performance
- Ensure a smooth feature delivery - supervising from the design/UX to delivery and QA lifecycle
- Communicate newly released features to the market
- Become a trusted source of the product, ensuring our teams build the right product and take it successfully to the market
- Grow the product management team as the company scales
- Collect from accounts pain points and opportunities and keep eyes open in the market for competition moves and industry trends
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Validate the product proposition, its value to the end customer and cost impacts and product specification, describing the end to end requirements
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Manage and groom the team's backlog
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are and our work will be.