Who we are?
At Lenses.io we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product makes working with cutting-edge open-source technologies more accessible to users and operationalizes them for enterprises. Our customers, who range from household names like Daimler-Benz and Adidas to cloud-native startups, use Lenses to help run their strategic streaming and software applications: think IoT, fraud-detection AI engines and cutting-edge consumer-facing microservices.
Looking to make a difference?
Are you someone that gets excited about building things? Keen to see your ideas and knowledge shine asthey directly impact our product? This is your moment to join a high-growth tech startup on the first floor.
We are proud of our engineering culture at Lenses.io. During a steep growth period, we have a consistentand opinionated set of best practices that are helping us to scale newly minted technologies like ApacheKafka into enterprise-ready software. Are you ready to work with Kafka, Kubernetes, Streaming SQL, andother modern technologies on-prem and across clouds?
If the answer is ‘yes’ – and you are curious, open-minded, hungry, and eager to learn then Lenses.io is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
- You will work with new prospects and existing customers. You will use your sales skills to nurture, prospect, and close opportunities. You have a strong background of successfully selling software and services, and building strong relationships with customers.
- You will meet/exceed assigned revenue goals, for a specific territory, working with our team solutions architects, sales development reps and partner managers. You will follow up on leads, perform detailed discovery, use product demos for qualified customers and lead the technical evaluation process with thesupport of a solutions architect and sales engineer.
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments, good qualification techniques and consistently deliver against that forecast.
What you will bring:
- Experience in selling enterprise IT software solutions (preferably related to big data, data operations, or data management technologies)
- Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from beginning to end and being responsible for achieving your own target
- Strong reputation of exceeding sales targets (you are in the top 10%-20% on your sales team/organisation)
- Successful in finding and uncovering opportunities with new customers, using social media, research, creative prospecting tactics and hunting activities
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal, communication, presentation and social skills
- You have shown strong technical understanding and passionate about technology sales
- Excellent listening skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a team player
- Willingness and desire to learn new things and ways to be more efficient and improve
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied in the global industry. This will give you unique insights that are immensely valuable and rare
- You will join our International team with Lensiors spanning 8 countries and Offices in London, Athens,and New York. We have a distributed and remote-friendly culture to cover the full spectrum of workingfrom a modern office to fully remote. (We are currently operating in full remote mode)
- We compete on the world stage and so will you. We aim for the top and we offer a competitive salary,options and strong benefits.
Some of our Benefits
- An awesome, open, and vibrant start-up environment
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Choose your own equipment
- Generous holiday allowance
- An opportunity to work with exceptional, professional people at the forefront of their fields
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.