Here at Lenses.io ,
we work with some of the most cutting-edge organizations, from multinationals such as Daimler & SAS to startups &
tech unicorns Zopa & Babylon Health. Ones that use the latest data-technologies to power their business forwards.
Like our customers, we believe engineers should not have to deal with the infrastructure complexities & mundane
tasks & processes in order to develop streaming data products. Challenges that all too often lead to delays &
failures of data projects.
Lenses.io is a real-time applications & data operation portal. It avoids encountering those failures & powers
DataOps by enabling organisations to develop a new class of real time application independent of underlying
infrastructure or skill-level.
This is an amazing moment to join a one of Europe’s fastest growing tech startups as the ﬁrst Demand
In the role, you will be responsible for working with marketing functions including product, digital, social &
content as well as SDR & sales teams to help generate pipeline that supports our ambitious growth targets. The
person must be success-driven, analytically minded, be able to motivate teams as well as forward-thinking to be
ready to employ bold new tactics that could boost the company’s growth.
The role will require adapting a constantly changing environment & will involve being both “hands-on” as well as
being able to help design & execute strategic initiatives.
- Ensuring continuous generation of pipeline through the execution of campaigns
- Being “hands-on” with the sales development teams to ensure high-quality & timely processing of MQLs
- Collaborating closely with product, content & other marketing functions to design campaigns
- Constantly reviewing & optimising tactics employed by sales & marketing
- Working closely with operations teams to ensure accurate reporting of demand generation process
- With sales & marketing leadership, developing & executing strategic initiatives that promote continuous &
- Reviewing emerging technologies & tools that could increase the productivity
- Helping develop sales playbooks that promote best practices & success
- Experience in different B2B marketing functions such as product & content
- Experience working within a hyper-growth environment
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with sales teams and marketing operations
- Hands on experience in executing campaigns across multiple channels & tactics
- Great analytical skills and leadership nature
- Hands – on experience with CRM & marketing automation solutions such as Salesforce and Hubspot
Join a team of smart and passionate professionals who love their job and want to keep learning. Say "I don't
know" and you will enjoy an intelligent conversation so you can master your profession.
You will work on various areas and different problems,
learning new skills or extending your knowledge of the
ones you already know. There are no boring days here :)
Join our London or Athens head-quarters or our highly international team.
We have a distributed and remote friendly culture to cover the full
spectrum of working from a modern office or remotely.
You will be able to own responsibilities and see tasks or even
projects through their lifecycle; from conception to design and
implementation. Have your ideas heard!
We compete on the world stage and so will you. We aim for the
top and we offer a competitive salary and strong benefits.
Generous paid vacation and sick-leave package
Private medical insurance
Discounted gym membership
Business Travel Insurance
Flexible working hours & remote culture
Agile development process and open communication culture
Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it and thrive on a
team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we
better we are and our work will be.