Who we are?
At Lenses.io we are helping organisations develop digital services on real-time data. Our product, Lenses, provides DataOps, a new and disruptive way of consuming, processing and moving data.
Lenses delivers an amazing developer experience for working with streaming data. It makes working with leading open-source technologies such as Apache Kafka & Kubernetes more accessible for engineers and operationalizes them for enterprises.
Household names like Daimler-Benz and Adidas and cloud-native such as Babylon Health use Lenses to deliver their strategic streaming data projects: from fraud-detection AI engines to cutting-edge consumer-facing applications.
Looking to make a difference?
Are you someone that gets excited about taking leading-edge technology to market, putting solutions on the map for enterprises to make millions in revenue? This is your moment to join a high-growth tech startup on the ground floor.
We are looking for Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to partner with the Field Sales and Marketing teams to convert prospects. The BDR leverages outbound prospecting, lead generation, and follow up to help build our fast-growing customer-base. This is an amazing opportunity to take on a new market with tons of greenspace and opportunity.
If you are curious, hungry, and eager to learn then Lenses.io is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Research accounts and prospects to develop compelling and tailored value propositions
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts from lead-generation activities, such as outbound cold-calling, emailing, and direct mailers into targeted accounts
- Engage with prospects via phone, email, and social selling tools
- Distribute qualified new opportunities to sales
- Collaborate with Account Executives to optimize outbound efforts
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on warm engagement from demand generationand marketing initiatives
- Maintain notes and activity tracking of accounts and engagement in SFDC
- Implement strategy for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned territory
- Attain specific metrics to grow the business and help the sales team achieve their goals
- Develop in-depth knowledge about the real-time data space
- Build the foundations of the sales development program, including communications and procedure
What you will bring:
- Hands on experience as a SDR/BDR and ability to work in fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
- A strong curiosity to understand the unique challenges that companies in different industries face
- Desire to build a career in tech sales
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- You will join an open and vibrant start-up environment
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied in the global industry
- You will join our international team of Lensiors spanning 8 countries with hubs in London, Athens, and New York. We have a distributed and remote-friendly culture to cover the full spectrum of working from a modern office to fully remote. (We are currentlyoperating in full remote mode)
- We compete on the world stage and so will you. We aim for the top and we offer a competitive salary and strong benefits
- We value feedback and will look to you for your expertise in helping us grow
Some of our Benefits
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Choose your own equipment
- Generous holiday allowance: 25 Days PTO
- An opportunity to work with exceptional, professional people at the forefront of their fields
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.